Roof Rack Crossbars Kit Fit 4Runner (5th) Gen (2010+)
This upgrade kit is fully adjustable using the length of the side rails they can be positioned where you require them and fasten down. They are fully slotted on top to allow compatibility with Rooftop tents (RTT), Fuel Cans, Recovery boards, Lighting, Tools, Storage boxes, Antenna or whips, and even jacks! Perfect for ski rack for your SUV
These Roof Rack Crossbars will upgrade your (4Runner’s 2010+ Non-Trail Team’s) Roof Rack. Easy to install, simply carefully remove the factory side rail's plastic end caps by gently releasing clips. Loosen factory crossbars and slide them out towards the rear of the vehicle. Replace plastic end caps. Then bolt in these steel crossbars with included hardware.
- Easy to install, hardware provided.
- Product Weight 5 lbs. per Crossbar
- Slotted crossbars No drilling is required for easy install rooftop products.
- Uniquely designed aerodynamics shape for fuel efficiency, and less wind noise.
- 12-Gauge Steel powder coated in black, 200 lbs Cargo load per bar.
- Made in the USA, with a lifetime warranty.
Kit Includes Toyota 4Runner 5th GEN (4 crossbars and 1 wind faring + hardware).
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner 5th GEN 2010-2013 SR5 and Limited and 2014+ trims with the exception of 2019+ TRD Pros. (These will not fit 2010-2013 Trails).
Weight Limit: Toyota Specifies a maximum load of 135lbs on the factory side rails while moving.